Rhythm Kids Level 1 is the next musical step for your preschool child (ages 4-5) with a parent or caregiver. Each week we drum, sing, dance, play rhythm instruments, and begin to play music-based games. Rhythm Kids Level 1 guides children toward developmentally appropriate music and movement activities, where they can begin to take charge, lead others, and be musically creative, as they:
- make up their own drumming patterns
- invent new ways to play rhythm instruments (shakers, sticks, etc.)
- create movement ideas for songs
Rhythm Kids Level 2 is an exciting music, movement, and drumming class for children in Kindergarten through second grade (ages 5 through 8). Children integrate and assimilate rhythm into their lives, as they:
- learn multicultural drumming patterns
- develop new repertoire on various percussion instruments
- explore movement and dance while singing songs
- play games based on music and drumming
- have fun with a host of rhythm activities
Rhythm Kids follows through on the Music Together vision to help children complete the pathway of early childhood music development from birth through age eight. Djembe drums are required - please see instructor for discounts purchasing the first day of class.
Rhythm Kids Online
INTRODUCING ONLINE MUSIC CLASSES!
- Twelve week session;
- Tuition per family is $240; siblings attend online classes for free;
- New music every quarter;
- Weekly online classes are 30 minutes in length;
- Bonus: Access to the videos from all five Music Together teachers.
Try turning your phone sideways for more detail...
Tuition for all Music Together classes includes family materials to use at home (e.g., recordings of our award-winning music, illustrated songbook, parent education resources). See individual class type pages for details.
There are currently no courses available for the session you selected.
To see all classes offered in a session please browse our class offerings by visiting the classes page and choosing a session.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.